It’s no secret, these are exactly the ingredients
we use and the way we prepare the food you eat.
SERVES 4 PEOPLE
- 16 oz shredded romaine lettuce
- 4 oz diced Roma tomatoes
- 4 oz balsamic vinegar dressing
- 8 oz sliced chicken breast
- 2 oz sliced portobello mushrooms
- 4 oz roasted yellow and red bell peppers (roasted, peeled, seeded and 1⁄2 inch. julienne)
- 1 oz Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar glaze
- Extra virgin olive oil
In a bowl mix the lettuce, tomatoes, and balsamic vinegar dressing. Arrange 12 slices of grilled chicken breast, 12 slices of roasted peppers and 12 slices of grilled mushrooms on top of the salad. Sprinkle with a few drops of balsamic vinegar glaze and finish with shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.