It’s no secret, these are exactly the ingredients
we use and the way we prepare the food you eat.
SERVES 4 PEOPLE
- 12 oz quinoa mix (see recipe below)
- 4 oz mixed greens salad
- 4 oz steamed and chilled julienne vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, zucchini)
- 2 oz steamed green beans
- 4 small artichokes in brine
- 4 tablespoons of lemon dressing
- 2 tablespoons of basil pesto Barilla
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 leaves of basil
Wash and rinse the quinoa in cold water, then cook in salted boiling water for 13-15 minutes. Once cooked, strain the quinoa and refrigerate. In a large bowl mix the green beans and mixed vegetables with basil pesto, evoo, basil leaves, salt and pepper. Add the quinoa and mix well.
DIRECTIONS TO PLATE THE SALAD:
In a bowl, mix the greens and lemon dressing with salt and pepper. Put in the serving plate and add the quinoa mix. Top with sliced artichokes.